Insurance guy who has been in the P & C business for 25 years in various capacities for agencies, carriers, technology companies and insurance associations. Technical columnist for an insurance magazine, subject matter expert on the Exam Review Committee for the New York Property and Casualty insurance licensing and Adjusters licensing examinations; as well as an instructor and other various insurance "stuff".
- 2007- PIA Management Services (www.pia.org), business issues director
- 2003-2007 Travelers Insurance Company, national underwriting manager
- 2002-2003 Advanced Management Systems, project manager
- 1999-2002 Allenbrook; sales support, product expert
- 1996-1999 National Grange Mutual Insurance Company; account manager
- 1986-1996 Lawrence Insurance Group; sales, product develpment, underwriting, operations director